At St Edwards, we don’t just teach Art; we encourage every student to access and nurture their own natural sense of flair and creativity. Our Art curriculum is planned to inspire all pupils by exploring the world of art in various different ways and disciplines including:
- Study famous artists, exploring their life and art style.
- develop an understanding of various different art movements.
- Build their own skills in drawing, painting, printing and sculpting.
- Recognise that with practice and resilience, they will develop their skills in Art.
- Celebrate that we all create different pieces of work even though we have the same teaching.
“To practice any art, no matter how well or how badly, is a way to make your soul grow.” – Kurt Vonnegut